How To Run Your Business From The Beach!
I’m writing this short post because I quite often get asked how I manage to run my business especially when I’m travelling all over the place. With clients in over 25 countries and staff in more than one country, I needed a system which allowed me to synchronise files at different levels.
I’ve used several cloud based systems and one of the systems that I’m currently using quite a bit is Dropbox. Dropbox has proven invaluable for both my business and personal life in more ways than one.
Here’s just a few of the things that I’ve been able to do with Dropbox:
- Share personal photos and videos with friends and family
- Share large files and documents with staff and clients across international borders
- Backup important files and documents in seconds
- Automatically backup websites
- Synchronise my data across several laptops, PCs, iPads and smart phones
And here are just a few of the reasons why I use Dropbox:
- No downtime so my information is safe
- Can be installed in less than 2 minutes
- Allows access to deleted files
- Saves me from carrying CDs and Hard Drives with when travelling or visiting clients
- Very very easy to implement and requires hardly any IT skills
So there you have it. Why don’t you give Dropbox a go – it’s really simple to use and you can setup in under 2 minutes, and for most people it’s free.
Use the link below to get Dropbox and you’ll get an extra 500 MB storage for FREE:
What are you waiting for?
No comments yet.753
Comments are closed.